Category → humor
|| During the recent devopsdays in Hamburg, several people came to me asking if I had any idea who DEVOPS_BORAT is. There were some wild conspiracies but it where more wild guesses.
So as a good engineer, I've started gathering evidence by looking at his tweets and this is what I found until now:
- He has attended Surgecon 2010 http://twitter.com/DEVOPS_BORAT/status/26143068906
- He has attended Agile 2010 http://twitter.com/DEVOPS_BORAT/status/20820538617
- He has attended Oscon 2010 - http://twitter.com/#!/DEVOPS_BORAT/status/20816638029
- He likes Django, NoSql, Cloud - http://twitter.com/#!/DEVOPS_BORAT/status/21507306871
- He has an interest in Openstack - http://twitter.com/DEVOPS_BORAT/status/21523603119
- He is familiar with Chef and Puppet - http://twitter.com/#!/DEVOPS_BORAT/status/21760698342
- On vacation on 23 August till October 2 - http://twitter.com/DEVOPS_BORAT/status/21925867241
- He has some interest in cycling - http://twitter.com/DEVOPS_BORAT/status/18776108731
- As he knows Amiga +/- 40 years old - http://twitter.com/#!/DEVOPS_BORAT/status/18786587175
- No geolocation - only Kazakhstan :)
- He tweets via twitter webinterface or twitter mobile interface
Time for a call to participation I thought. Have a look at the raw twitter data and maybe you can provide us with some clues?
The first one to provide us with conclusive evidence, will receive free entrance for one of the next devopsdays. Because after all, we want DEVOPS_BORAT on stage for the next devopsdays!